Each year on February 14, people exchange gifts, cards, candy or flowers with the special people around them. In order to plan a memorable Valentine’s Day this year, we have put together a list of gift ideas, which are sure to help you.
- Mini Heart-Shaped Waffle MakerWho doesn’t love waffles? This would make a great gift to anyone- there’s a variety of different models available, but our favourite one is this red one from Amazon.
- Bath bombsBanish boring bath times with the best bath bombs. There’s a lot to choose from- we got heart-shaped, glitter-y or moisturising bath bombs, so be sure to choose wisely. Or treat yourself and get them all. Lush UK has an amazing section as you can imagine, so head to their website to explore more.
- Meaningful giftsEtsy is becoming more and more popular by the day as people are starting to value hand-crafted gifts more than ever. Even though it might be hard to find a meaningful gift, if you aren’t ready to make one yourself, it certainly isn’t impossible. For instance, these cute wooden boxes are perfect for a girlfriend or a boyfriend. What a wonderful way to support a small business.
- Movies scratch off posterThis gift isn’t only fun, but it is also very clever. A perfect opportunity for some quality time- this is a gift for two, which allows you to scratch off all the movies you have seen together with your loved one. And for those you haven’t seen, you can start planning a movie marathon with some popcorn.
- Personalised itemsIf you still haven’t figure our what exactly to get, then you can also go for novelty items, such as pillows or socks, personalised with any face on. A great gift idea for your partner, friends, or family that is guaranteed to put a smile to your face whenever you see it.